Join us in Olivia to celebrate the Corn Capital of the World July 24-30th, 2017!
Register here for a unit in the Corn Capital Day GRAND PARADE!
DATE: Saturday, July 29th, 2017
TIME: 3:00 P.M. (Line-Up starts at 2:00pm. Check-in for parade line-up at Cross of Calvary Church parking lot. Click here to see the parade route)
Number of Parade Units (expected): 120
- Please be mindful of your spacing during the procession of parade to avoid large breaks between units.
- Each unit is responsible for its own mode of transportation in the parade.
- If your unit includes animals, you must provide your own waste disposal.
- If your unit chooses to toss candy/items during the parade, you will be solely responsible for any injuries occurred.
- Notifications will be sent the Week Of the parade. We will send notifications via email to those who registered via the online form unless mail or phone preference is specified.
1.) Please fill out this entry form COMPLETELY by July 20, 2016. (Entries received sooner will likely secure unit placement at the begging of the parade!) If you would prefer to fill out the PDF form and drop it in the mail, here is the PDF —>2016 Corn Capital Days Parade Registration
2.) Please write checks to the order of : Corn Capital Days, Inc. Mail check to Nancy Mathison. Fee for Political & Commercial Units – $50.00 and Non-Profit Units – $25.00. Please reference your organization name on the check.
Questions, Comments, Information, Fees, please direct to:
Nancy Mathison, Parade Chairperson
305 E. DePue Ave, Olivia, MN 56277, (320)444-3003 firstname.lastname@example.org