Parade Registration Process on HOLD as of 4/27/2020!
Once we determine our parade will are able to host during COVID-19 pandemic, we will release this information and inform you how you may register to join us (Safely!) for the Corn Capital Grand Parade!
Want to be in the big parade, sign up for the Grand Parade!
DATE: Saturday, July 25, 2019
TIME: 3:00 P.M.
Number of Parade Units: approx. 100 yearly
- Please be mindful of your spacing during the procession of parade to avoid large breaks between units.
- Each unit is responsible for its own mode of transportation in the parade.
- If your unit includes animals, you must provide your own waste disposal.
- If your unit chooses to toss candy/items during the parade, you will be solely responsible for any injuries occurred.
- Notifications will be sent the Week Of the parade. We will send notifications via email to those who registered via the online form unless mail or phone preference is specified.
Questions, Comments, Information, Fees, please direct to:
Nancy Mathison, Parade Chairperson
305 E. DePue Ave, Olivia, MN 56277, (320)444-3003 firstname.lastname@example.org