For the visitors and locals – you may have not noticed, our parks have been getting a facelift. New equipment, more play areas and more of the ever important – a place to use a restroom! Take a tour of town and check out the new digs, never too old or young for a spin on the MerryGoRound.
- Pond Park: Picnic tables & grain bin gazebos, natural playground installed, additional benches around pond, new lighting, port a potty
- West Park: New playground equipment (great for younger kids), additional lighting, port a potty
- Henton Park: New playground equipment, new lighting in shelter and shelter updates, bathrooms now open, new lighting in park
- Kubesh Park: Newer playground equipment, new lighting in park shelter
- Memorial Park: Electricity at camping sites, new camper pads, new picnic tables
- Sunrise Park: New lighting in park shelter, newer playground equipment (great for younger kids)
- Nester Park: New lighting in Shelter
Pack up your yard games and some snacks and enjoy some fun & sun with your family and friends.